Cash Out is a real-time bet settlement feature. It allows you to choose to take your winnings or cut your losses, prior to the end of the event. The amount you can Cash Out depends on your wager and the In-Play status of your bet.
What are the advantages of Cash Out?
- You can get your winnings before a game finishes
- You can cut your losses
- Your Cash Out amount will be immediately available in your account balance
- You can place a new bet as soon as you have Cashed Out
You wager $10 on the Cardinals to win at +200 against the Cowboys.
- The Cardinals score two touchdowns in the beginning of the 4th Quarter and take a decisive lead. Since the Cardinals’ chances of winning are favorable, your Cash Out value would be roughly $15. You now have the option to either Cash Out and receive $15, or you can wait and hope that the Cowboys don't come back to collect the full amount. In this instance, if you accept to Cash Out, you will profit $5 (your $10 wager, plus $5 winnings).
- The Cardinals are down 38-6 in the 4th Quarter, and your Money Line bet is looking like it might lose. The Cash Out value at this point will be around $2 since the Cowboys have a decisive lead. To make sure your entire wager is not lost you can simply Cash Out and receive the $2.
You wager $10 on the Suns -2.5 at +250 against the Pistons.
- At halftime, the Suns and are ahead by 28 points. The chances of you winning the bet are high and the Cash Out value would be roughly $32. You can Cash Out and receive your $32, or you can wait and hope that Arizona sees it through to the end. In this example, if you accept to Cash Out, you will profit $22 (your $10 wager, plus $22 winnings). If you opt to not use the Cash Out feature, and the Suns hold their lead and cover the spread, then your original wager returns $35, with a profit of $25.
- The game is approaching the 4th quarter and things are looking bleak for the Suns as they are down 18 points. Your bet looks like it might be lost. Luckily, you can use Cash Out. The value of the Cash Out, in this example, would be roughly $1. You can Cash Out or hope that the Suns turn things around and cover the spread.
The current Cash Out price will be displayed for eligible and unsettled bets in ‘My Bets’ and in 'Open Bets.'
Please note that the Cash Out scenarios above are just examples of how the Cash Out feature works. The amount you can Cash Out depends on many different factors such as your original wager but also the In-Play status of your bet. The availability of Cash Out is not always guaranteed, and Cash Out might be rejected if the bet is frozen, closed or if the odds have changed. To accept ‘Odds Changes,’ navigate to the ‘Bet Slip’ and click on the Settings icon, next to ‘My Bets.’